Seeking a mediator to the sale of of vintage of paintings of the USSR

Discussion in 'Art' started by SocrealizmComUa, Apr 9, 2015.

1. SocrealizmComUa

SocrealizmComUa New Member

I have a large collection of vintage paintings by artists of the Soviet Union. I'm looking for a mediator to sales of these paintings in the United States. I will do all the necessary documents and ensure the delivery of the paintings in the United States.

Attached Files:

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

If anything , this should be posted in the SELL forum......that said you could research American galleries that already sell and have a market for USSR art work.

I can't believe that at present the market would be strong for this type of art outside of Russia itself.
    Maybe russian nationals in western Ukraine may be a good target market ??

fidbald likes this.
  3. SocrealizmComUa

SocrealizmComUa New Member

Bring forgiveness If the I placed my ad in the correct category is not. I picked most suitable. I have a shop on https://www.etsy.com/ru/shop/SocrealizmComUa over 4 months 69 paintings of sold and ebay.com of sold 74 paintings. 90% of buyers of US residents. I think the United States has an interest in my paintings.

4. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

There's an excellent market for this sort of USSR art in the UK, but not to Russians - they tend to be buying back the pre Revolution stuff or the wildly expensive.

This, however, is very popular wth the Trendy. ;)

5. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

If you are selling on ebay and etsy, I am not sure why you would need an agent for sales. Those are probably your best markets for these. You are reaching millions of potential customers directly without a middleman.

6. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Well then , I am wrong , & my thinking is in error.
    Continue your good sales.

7. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

That was by far too clever,Komokwa !

Bev aka thelmasstuff likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted