Selling For Family - help needed!

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by h brook, Nov 20, 2021.

1. h brook

h brook New Member

Hi all,

I have some items that have been handed down to me from my great grandmother-in-law (!!) and I am struggling to know where to start in terms of selling them. Before I take them in a shop anywhere I would love to try and learn a little more about them. The only information I have been given, is that they were brought to Australia from the UK at some point in the late 1800s/ early 1900s.

There is a water bowl and jug set - it has had some repair work done but is in great quality.. and a separate jug which has a red crown marking and #1 on the bottom. I have uploaded pictures.

If anyone has any suggestions/thoughts on the company/year/worth etc I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much.

Attached Files:

LauraGarnet02 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted