Set of Dora Papis Nostalgie Mugs

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Llminx, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Llminx

Llminx New Member

I'm not sure if this is considered an antique or not, but it's no longer available for purchase and I can't find it anywhere online. Who/where would I go to help me get a set? Willing to put down $100 for the set in pristine or barely used condition. May be interested in plates or anything else in that series, but mostly interested in the cup set. If you think $100 is too cheap for the amount of work to track it down, the price may be up for discussion.

I bought this set about 6 years ago I don't remember for how much, but it wasn't too expensive. I now only have one cup left. Yes, there's a story behind why I want to pay so much and why I want that set specifically, but it is definitely more for sentimental reasons than value I guess.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

3. i need help

4. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

Hi, Liminx, and welcome!

Is this the full set?
    Easy-Life-4er-Set-Kaffee-Tassen.jpg

I found this set, unfortunately SOLD already, on Pinterest, as an old (European) eBay listing. (From other Pinterest links, it looks as if the mugs came boxed in pairs, also.)

My best guess is that you're just going to have to keep an eye on eBay, Etsy, etc. They seem to show up singly as "used china" on these and other sites, as well.

(I searched for "Easy Life" "Dora Papis"; the boxed set shown had been listed as Easy Life - 4er Set Kaffee Tassen / Becher - Patisserie Nostalgie by Dora Papis.)

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  5. Llminx

Llminx New Member

Oh, sorry! I didn't know you couldn't see that >.< But I am looking specifically for that collection. The one with the desserts.

judy, Christmasjoy and scoutshouse like this.
  6. Llminx

Llminx New Member

Yes, that's the set :)
    Because of how I can't find them anywhere currently available, that's why I was hoping to find someone that might be able to hunt them down for me. It looks like they don't pop up regularly :(

7. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

What country are you in, Liminx?

judy, Christmasjoy and scoutshouse like this.
  8. Llminx

Llminx New Member

Canada. I will pay for worldwide shipping. I'll definitely keep my eyes on ebay and stuff, but I don't want to wait a few decades before I finally get it lol.

9. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

Make sure you save the searches so that yiu get daily emails from eBay if something is listed using your search parameters. You may even want to set up multiple searches using different wording that could be associated with the dishes.

pearlsnblume and judy like this.
  10. Nadia

Nadia New Member

Hi Llminx,
    Are you still looking for this set?

11. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

@Nadia - Llminx hasn't been back since 10-6-19, the day she posted this thread. I would suggest that you click above her name, where an avatar picture would normally be, and then click on 'start a conversation', to send her a personal message, and see if she responds.

12. Christine Bennett

Christine Bennett New Member

13. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

as Birddog said.....

Llminx hasn't been back since 10-6-19, the day she posted this thread. I would suggest that you click above her name, where an avatar picture would normally be, and then click on 'start a conversation', to send her a personal message, and see if she responds.

14. julethebest

julethebest New Member

Bonjour, je suis trés interessé par cet ensemble.
    Vous pouvez me contacter pour me donner vos tarifs?
    Merci beaucoup

15. i need help

Please make inquiries via Private Conversation.

komokwa likes this.
  16. julethebest

julethebest New Member

Moi je suis toujours intéressé par cet ensemble.

17. i need help

Veuillez vous renseigner via une conversation privée.

komokwa likes this.
  18. i need help

cliquez sur l'avatar de la personne, puis sur le bleu "Démarrer la conversation"

komokwa likes this.
  19. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

The French language poster is looking for the set too. One more thing to add to the "everybody wants it, nobody's got it" pile.

bercrystal likes this.
  20. julethebest

julethebest New Member

bonsoir
    pouvez-vous m'indiquer vos tarifs?
    merci

Draft saved Draft deleted