Siam sterling jewelry

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Ashley Felton, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Ashley Felton

Ashley Felton Well-Known Member

what would one say this lot should be listed for?
    7841DC31-07BD-4C04-A613-B896239C9A03.jpeg EB0FAE6F-8D44-4ECA-82DE-84F9BC8C79D2.jpeg 7B9F6BC9-05A5-44EC-8490-F88DC68BA130.jpeg 15C720AE-DFC3-4172-AF35-2D911BB10565.jpeg

2. Marko

Marko Well-Known Member

Check ebay for sold listings.

Christmasjoy and Any Jewelry like this.
  3. Ashley Felton

Ashley Felton Well-Known Member

Yeah I know. I’m out with my son and can’t do it right now and I am interested that’s why I’m asking. I’m being lazy and walking in the mall so that’s a little difficult lol

Christmasjoy likes this.
  4. Marko

Marko Well-Known Member

That's okay, enjoy the weather. The bracelets do well; the characters on the pieces are various figures....I used to know, I have a Siam Sterling book. Let me see if I can find you a link. Why am I thinking the figure in the earrings is a mermaid? It may be.... they also do well. It looks like someone had the earrings changed from a clip to a post.... I have never seen Siam sterling pierced earrings. Could affect sales either way.... I would rather have the pierced post.

Sandra and Christmasjoy like this.
  5. Marko

Marko Well-Known Member

6. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Siam temple dancers, looks like.

7. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

I am seeing more and more of these, I guess people who got them in the 50s are selling now. My take is skip the black pieces, buy the colored ones if you can find them, they are less common.

And yes, check completed listings if it’s a “do I buy it or not” situation :shame:

Any Jewelry and Sandra like this.
  8. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

If you're getting it under melt, buy the black ones too of course!

Draft saved Draft deleted