Signed Blown crystal glass bird figurine ID Help Needed

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by RobS, Jul 31, 2020.

1. RobS

RobS Member

glassbirds1.JPG glassbirds2.JPG Doesn't anyone recognize the signature on this blown glass bird sculpture. I'm not familiar with the signature and it's difficult to make out. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance

2. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

What the hell!!!!
    greg

Aquitaine likes this.
  3. Miscstuff

Miscstuff Sometimesgetsitright

Deleted.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  4. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

@RobS
    Since the video is gone, I’ll just briefly explain, you didn’t do anything wrong. We occasionally get spammers.
    Nice birds. The few I see are Morano, maybe someone will recognize the signature.

antidiem likes this.
  5. lizjewel

lizjewel Well-Known Member

The birds look Swedish to me. But, then I'm partial of course... No, I don't know the chicken scratch sig. But it's also typical Scandi... and little birds in glass have always been a popular tourist item in Scandinavia. I was myself presented with a pair of crystal love-owls from Sweden when my eldest son and wife had honey-mooned there. The label on it was from a glass blowing works I had visited on a school excursion when I was 11. Small world.

6. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    Miscstuff and judy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted