Featured Silver pendant by whom?

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Jacqui, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Jacqui

Jacqui Active Member

I’ve had this pendant a while and it’s got me stumped! I cannot work out who made it, it’s huge! I don’t wear it as it is too big but because it’s so unusual I kinda like it can anyone help me identify the makers mark 1EE8F108-DDB7-441E-A806-02D4FEDBD769.jpeg C1AE3C1B-C6B0-43EE-99B2-9023316144D1.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

rather suggestive , eh !!!

3. silverthwait

silverthwait Well-Known Member

Torquemada would enjoy it! And wear it!

Jacqui, komokwa and Bakersgma like this.
  4. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

MY GOTT, there's a BODY in there trying to get OUTT!!!:arghh::bigtears::jawdrop::woot::eek::eek::smuggrin::smuggrin::D:D:blackalien::blackalien:

@Bookahtoo I think I see that famous cleft.....maybe after one of his "trips"!!!!!:joyful::joyful::joyful:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
    judy, Jacqui and Fid like this.
  5. Aquitaine

I tried playing with the signature on the block, but it's too blurry to do anything with for me....unless you can back away a little and try for a VERY sharp picture!!

judy and Jacqui like this.
  6. Hollyblue

Hollyblue Well-Known Member

Do you have any silly putty/sculpey clay,try making an impression like a wax seal.

judy, Any Jewelry and Aquitaine like this.
  7. Jacqui

Jacqui Active Member

That’s a great idea I’ll give it a try Thankyou x

judy likes this.
  8. Jacqui

Jacqui Active Member

I’ve found the maker of the pendant!!
    Miguel Berrocal Sterling Silver Sculpture “homage To Picasso” Circa 1976.

Description: Miguel Berrocal (Spanish, 1933 - 2006), A sterling silver sculpture entitled "Micro Mento"; a miniature of Berrocal's Sculpture has a bale at top which enables the piece to be utilized as a pendant or key chain

9. Aquitaine

WOW!!!! That's amazing!!! HOW did you find it!!!!????? Wonderful that you found it!!!

judy and Jacqui like this.
  10. wenna

wenna Well-Known Member

I second this! I have so many pendants and pieces that are almost certainly artisan made that have been impossible to identify...

judy, Jacqui and i need help like this.
  11. Jacqui

Jacqui Active Member

Hi
    Well I have researched on and off over the the years and it’s been a bug bear of mine for a long time! I tried the reverse picture search which didn’t work but I tried many different angles of the piece and eventually yandex pic search brought it up and it was a simple as that x

12. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Congratulations! It must be quite a relief to finally figure out its identity.

judy likes this.
  13. Jacqui

Jacqui Active Member

Thankyou yes it was a nice surprise to finally know it’s origins... still won’t wear it though lol x

Figtree3 likes this.
  14. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

@GIROT
    Any offers to buy or sell must be made via Private Conversation.

15. GIROT

GIROT New Member

oui il s'agit de l'opus 150 du sculpteur espagnol Miguel Ortiz Berrocal. je collectionne les sculptures de BERROCAL. si vous voulez vendre cet objet, contactez-moi. bonne journée.

16. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Toute offre d'achat ou de vente doit être faite via une conversation privée.

Draft saved Draft deleted