Small Artisan Vase - Country of Origin?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by dgbjwc, Jan 18, 2019.

1. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Hello Board Buddies - Please forgive me if this is a duplicate inquiry. I thought I asked about this vase awhile ago but I can't find the thread if I did. I've accumulated 10 pages of inquiry posts so I may have missed it. :) It stands about 4" tall and has a matte finish. It is signed but I can't quite make out the writing. I believe I can read Cave Rd No 36 but I can only pick out random letters on the top line. I thought someone might at least recognize the country of origin. Thanks so much for whatever help you can provide. And thanks all the help you've given me on those 10 pages!
    Don

IMG_20190118_103653326.jpg IMG_20190118_103701889.jpg IMG_20190118_103710837.jpg

scoutshouse likes this.
  2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

I think that says Talavera, Don. ;) Ran out of space.

3. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Thank you so much, Bakersgma! I see it now. :wacky:
    Don

scoutshouse and Bakersgma like this.
  4. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

dgbjwc likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted