Sorry need more help This time Crystal Stemware

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by DeAnne, Sep 15, 2020.

1. DeAnne

DeAnne Well-Known Member

I can't find my books ugh they almost look czech to me but not sure. Any ideas?

IMG_6976.JPG

IMG_6977.JPG

IMG_6979.JPG

pearlsnblume likes this.
  2. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

DeAnne, we need to see 1 stem, not holding it, on a plain background, shot straight on so we can see the shape of the bowl and stem. Then we need a shot looking down into the bowl of the stem so we can clearly see the design :)

DeAnne likes this.
  3. DeAnne

DeAnne Well-Known Member

Hopefully these help I don't have any plain background in my house and have no idea where I stuck my paper it's been so long since I have done anything. An sorry about the dust well it's actually ash the whole state is on fire it's awful.

IMG_6990.JPG

IMG_6991.JPG

IMG_6992.JPG

judy likes this.
  4. DeAnne

DeAnne Well-Known Member

UMMM is it just me or is that dang thing lopsided a bit

5. Cherryhill

Cherryhill Well-Known Member

It appears that the stem is bent, or more properly, not straight. Top of these three images.

DeAnne and judy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted