Featured Sterling silver mans ring turquoise clear stone help

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by billyd3us, Dec 5, 2017.

1. billyd3us

billyd3us Thanks All my Friends

Not sure if I posted this ring before but had to because I'm going to swap meet tomorrow to sell to the high rollers that come from many miles away on Wednesday's to resell out by the coast. I would like to know what kind of stone this is before I let it go to cheap.

Thank You

Billy D. 006.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG

Any Jewelry, kyratango and judy like this.
  2. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

Could be an aquamarine/beryl, but not gem quality.

kyratango, judy and Christmasjoy like this.
  3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Looks like a pale aventurine, with those sparkles. The sparkles in aventurine are mica inclusions.

4. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

Billy, are the glints AJ is noting in the photos caused by inclusions or are they a lighting artifact caused by the light hitting imperfections in the surface?

Any Jewelry likes this.
  5. billyd3us

billyd3us Thanks All my Friends

There are inclusions but it's okay, already sold to my friend. Sorry for such late reply, my phone has been messed up and I wasn't getting notifications, emails, text, or incoming calls. Also my Internet was shut off, due to non payment, everything is okay now, Thanks to my friend who bought the ring, he also bought my antique dresser I had for more than 30 years.

Draft saved Draft deleted