Stones stones and more stones! But what kind??

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Ashley Felton, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Ashley Felton

Ashley Felton Well-Known Member

I got a bunch of costume jewelry from a friend of mine that I kept just because they are different from the typical jewelry I see today and to me original and unique is the best!!! Anything different that the usual interests me...anyways maybe one can help me out with what kind of stones/gems these are??? If any at all??? And even some history about it would be great too...I’m pretty sure the only one that is some sort of antique is the silver heart with the yellow/orange stone in it marked “Sterling”...and I think the necklace is tigers eye and it’s is marked “Matisse” on the clasp.... and I’m
    Assuming the rest are maybe 70s or 80s jewelry? I may be wrong tho.
    3191C2C8-CD76-48D8-8E47-D013F41C81FE.jpeg 6D87536E-1A46-45E0-9A2B-8D6E3D2ED6E0.jpeg
    E81C7A00-C9DF-439E-A32F-9E9B70492C6E.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. Hollyblue

Hollyblue Well-Known Member

Tiger eye,dyed agate,dyed druzy quartz,yellow one looks like agate.The heart is die stamped and may not be older than 20 years.

3. Ashley Felton

Ashley Felton Well-Known Member

Oh I thought since it was stamped “sterling” it’s would Ben older than that...I’m very new at this game so I am learning the very basics basics. Hence the reason I post in this forum. To take in as much information as possible. Thanks

4. Hollyblue

Hollyblue Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    i need help likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted