Featured Storage Find,Old Glass Bottle With Cork,Art Nouveau Woman On Metal Piece

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by antiquelover69, Nov 13, 2021.

1. antiquelover69

antiquelover69 Well-Known Member

I found this bottle in a storage I bought.I have no idea what kind of bottle.There's an initial or name under bootle.There's a small metal piece on front with an art nouveau woman on from.Any idea what kind of bottle this is or who the maker is. SAM_4208.JPG SAM_4209.JPG SAM_4210.JPG SAM_4211.JPG SAM_4212.JPG

DizzyDaff, LauraGarnet02 and judy like this.
  2. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

I get the feeling this was someones "artistic vision" .That glass looks stained .That plaque *might* be brass,can we get closer shots of it?

LauraGarnet02, Any Jewelry and Boland like this.
  3. Boland

Boland Well-Known Member

Agreed. And yes a close-up would be good .Looks like the plague itself was also stained/coloured or painted. Might also be lead or something I think..

LauraGarnet02 likes this.
  4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Agree 2.
    The plaque looks Art Nouveau style, but is probably not of the period. Hopefully we'll see when you post more pics.:)

LauraGarnet02 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted