Store bought?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Armando0831, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Armando0831

Armando0831 Well-Known Member

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I've had this for about a year. It's a very large pot. It kinda reminds me of one of those baskets that a cobra would come out of when enticed with music. There's a stamp on the bottom, looks like a 3, or something like that, in a circle. Any thoughts?

2. springfld.arsenal

springfld.arsenal Store: http://www.springfieldarsenal.net/

Looks like something out of Mexico 1980's approx.-def mass-produced as inexpensive stock for someplace like Williamsburg Pottery or whatever, not much care taken with it based on looks of lip at top. I know nuthin' 'bout this stuff, just commenting based on what I've seen in stores over the years.

3. terry5732

terry5732 Well-Known Member

Have you tried playing a flute to it?

4. Messilane

Messilane Well-Known Member

I really like it though.
    Would look great with some Fall foliage in it, or Mums and the like.

Draft saved Draft deleted