Strange Blue Vase With Gold Trim

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by kraftblue, May 14, 2019.

1. kraftblue

kraftblue Well-Known Member

Vase stands 4 3/4" tall and is unmarked. Any idea on maker?

vase1.JPG vase2.JPG vase3.JPG

scoutshouse and judy like this.
  2. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

I don't know, but there are a bazillion glass handkerchief vases, planters, bowls, candle holders, etc., out there. Making them must not be too difficult.

scoutshouse and judy like this.
  3. kraftblue

4. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

Dawnno and judy like this.
  5. kraftblue

Thanks Marie!

judy likes this.
  6. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi,
    The best reason for "slump glass" I have found. A friend has a kiln and when I get sterling or plated items that have the glass missing or broken I give the piece to him. He then has the blue glass cut to size and fires it for me.
    I have had perhaps seven pieces of salts and vases done. I would like to try for other colors but I am not ready to make the plunge.
    greg

dgbjwc, judy and antidiem like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted