Featured Sweet Little Mouse

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Chiquita, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Chiquita

Chiquita Well-Known Member

909EF976-9722-4944-AFB5-F67EBA43F544.jpeg 5C94FF29-C7BA-4FDC-89B2-8621F1205090.jpeg Hi all,

Got this little plate that is approximately 7 inches. I think the little mouse is quite adorable. Anyone familiar with Pamela Price pottery? This piece has "Beddgelert" on the back with "Snowdonia National Park - Pamela Price Pottery." It is signed by the artist Jenny Green. Any idea on age of this piece? Found some in ebay - not this exact one - but were not dated.

Thanks in advance

2. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

1970s from the style. Pamela Price isn't in the British Studio Potters book or Godden. There's lots on the UK Ebay site.

Chiquita likes this.
  3. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Odd. Lots of her work about but (almost) nothing about her.

Debora

Chiquita likes this.
  4. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

It is indeed odd. I wonder if anyone on the British Studio Pottery Facebook page knows anything.

Chiquita likes this.
  5. Sue Harrison

Sue Harrison New Member

Hi. I worked part time at Pamela Price Pottery from 1975 - 1976. Pamela had started working as an artist at her mother's studio, Snowdonia Pottery, also in Beddgelert , before setting up her own business in the early 70s. I was there at the same time as Jenny Green. We always signed our names in some form.

pearlsnblume, trip98, Bronwen and 6 others like this.
  6. Jenny Morrison

Jenny Morrison New Member

Hi I was working at the pottery in Beddgelert in 1975 .I loved producing" Furry fashions" which were dressed small animals. They were patented in my name but after I left in 1976 other people tried to copy my idea. Jenny Morrison nee Green

7. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

Hello @Jenny Morrison & welcome to the forum!! :happy::happy:

We appreciate you updating this post but unfortunately, we have not seen @Chiquita here since Dec. 2021 so she may never see this post.

However, if anyone else finds another piece like this your information may help them.

We constantly have all manner of bots cruising this site & information posted here often ends up on Google. In fact, it sometimes gets there so fast that when others begin searching they think they found an identical piece only to realize the photos & information are from the post on this site. :rolleyes::rolleyes::facepalm: :happy::hilarious:

8. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Hi Jenny! How adorable! Great work!

pearlsnblume and trip98 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted