Tall bubbled glass lamp

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by billyd3us, Jan 18, 2018.

1. billyd3us

billyd3us Thanks All my Friends

I was at the thrift store today just looking at this lamp, kept thinking should I buy it or not. Then I remembered what I tell other people, if you see something you have never seen and it catches your attention, get it before it's to late, so I grabbed it.
    Now I have been searching and cannot find another like it, no markings that I can see.
    Does anyone recognize this style of lamp ?

Thank You

Billy D. 027.JPG 028.JPG 029.JPG 030.JPG 031.JPG 032.JPG

2. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

Looks like the kind you could fill with your own shells, pebbles, etc.

pearlsnblume and KingofThings like this.
  3. billyd3us

billyd3us Thanks All my Friends

Hmm, is that what it was made for ? The ones I have seen before filled with dried flowers, shells etc. have all been clear glass.

Draft saved Draft deleted