Featured Teddy Bear Mystery!!!

Discussion in 'Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing' started by Hunter S., Jan 7, 2020.

1. Hunter S.

Hunter S. Active Member

Dear friends,

I present to you my new buddy...companion...friend...Mystery Teddy Bear I got a hold of...I call him "The Noble White Rat" (he looks rather more yellow than white I should mention)...other then that and that he reminds me of some early Steiff bears, but there are no markings or the authentic ear button...so any help regarding this charming white rat would be rather magnificent...until then, we will open some wines, Cheers!!! :singing::shame::singing:

Teddy Bear Mistery - 1.jpg Teddy Bear Mistery - 3.jpg Teddy Bear Mistery - 4.jpg Teddy Bear Mistery - 5.jpg Teddy Bear Mistery - 7.jpg Teddy Bear Mistery - 6.jpg Teddy Bear Mistery - 11.jpg Teddy Bear Mistery - 10.jpg Teddy Bear Mistery - 8.jpg Teddy Bear Mistery - 14.jpg

2. 2manybooks

2manybooks Well-Known Member

Oh dear. A Steiff that the dog got ahold of, followed by home repairs?

Fid, judy, i need help and 2 others like this.
  3. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

He's Lovely !! A well loved old Teddy who has lost a load of his fur .. with a cute face, he deserves better than 'white rat" .. He is a SURVIVER !! How about just plain ' Ted' ?? .. He is still lovely and loveable ... Joy. :):):)

judy, SBSVC, patd8643 and 3 others like this.
  4. Hunter S.

Hunter S. Active Member

I was just kidding, I love him!!!:happy::happy::happy:

i need help and Christmasjoy like this.
  5. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

6. Vintage Maven

Vintage Maven Well-Known Member

Totally cute. ❤️Maven

7. gauntlettgems

gauntlettgems Well-Known Member

Right from the isle of misfits. Adorbs!

8. judy

judy Well-Known Member

Doubtful that he is Steiff.....just from looking at the arms....they appear to be on the short side.

He does appear to be made of Mohair tho.

The eyes appear to have been replaced, and if they are original to him, definitely not Steiff.

Draft saved Draft deleted