Ten plates Royal Crown Derby Fine Bone China c.1964/65

Discussion in 'Sell' started by Ihaveolditems, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Ihaveolditems

Ihaveolditems Active Member

See images please. Too much info to really delve into. To begin, the plates are Royal Crown Derby, Fine Bone china. They are marked:
    Derby China(crest/trademark logo)
    followed by below:
    Royal crown derby
    English Bone China
    Bali A.1100

The plates are marked with indented letter&numbers for example one says X364 The plates have Roman Numeral date marks. There are also numbers denoting number or piece # of original set I assume? Note I don't have all the in order numbers of plates and the sets are 2 different ones.
    They are said to be dessert plates. 8 inches from end to end, of the ten plates of interest, 6 plates from 1965 and 4 from 1964. They are apparently part of 2 different sets as the Roman numeral date code used by RCD denotes 1964 and 1965. This is what info is online. There are no breaks or chips missing in the 10 plates for sale that I could find. Two EXTRA plates purchased with these are not included in the 10 for sale as they are minor to very severely damaged (circular crack around where another ten plates were stacked and their bottoms pushed on the plate(s) under. but I CAN throw them in the bunch if you wish to pay more in shipping. I will mail these heavily bubblewrapped(I have rolls of bubwrap... Priority 2 day shipping and alternatively if you live in or around the Philadelphia area, I'm free mostly all sundays..(Message me if this is necessary) price is negotiable and I am accepting offers starting today. Highest offer will get them. for payment i prefer you mail me a check or you come here to pick up and pay cash. I have PayPal but due to fees I would rather not take a % loss to use that payment method. Let me know if you like or love these!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
Draft saved Draft deleted