Tiffany Decanter?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by mmaynard, Jan 25, 2020.

1. mmaynard

mmaynard New Member

I am trying to locate a square, crystal decanter, with square top, with no etching, similar to the one in the picture. It belonged to my mother and is possibly Tiffany. Any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    judy and i need help like this.
  3. mmaynard

mmaynard New Member

It is. It is the closest thing to what I am looking for that I could find. I am trying to replace one that belonged to my mother. The one I am looking for may have been from Tiffany's and had no etching. Thanks for the reply.

4. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

that one is available with our w/o etching. there are many very similar decanters on the market; so we need an image of the specific decanter you're looking for.

i need help likes this.
  5. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

clutteredcloset49 and aaroncab like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted