Tiny little bits and peices. Dollhouse stuff?

Discussion in 'Give Aways' started by moreotherstuff, Jan 11, 2015.

1. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

GIVE AWAY

Does anyone want this mess of tiny little this and that’s? Some are done up as charms. The tallest plastic figurine at the back is about 2 ¾”. The big copper pot is 1 ½” across and ¾” deep. The little baby dolls are about 1” long, and the plastic knife in front is about 3”.

[​IMG]

The thing is that I cannot afford to cover shipping. Shipping will cost about $8.50 to the U.S. and probably more elsewhere (including Canada).

I have plenty I wouldn’t mind giving away. I don’t bother offering because the shipping is killer.

2. spirit-of-shiloh

spirit-of-shiloh Well-Known Member

I will have to arm wrestle Johnny but please put my name in the hat. Adorables. :cat:

antidiem likes this.
  3. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

New Year's Resolution: Take no more! Buy no more!

So hard to follow that resolution. I have a few of those pieces, like a whole set of the copper pans, and they're from a variety of sources. I'll bet the larger Coke bottle is from an early Barbie set.

4. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

The larger Coke bottle is glass, so maybe that's an indication that it's older. I dunno. These things are what they are.

You're alone so far Shiloh. I'll end this around this time tomorrow.

spirit-of-shiloh likes this.
  5. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

Can I be in, please? Happy to pay postage to this side of the pond!

6. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

You and Shiloh so far, Bear. Shipping to UK will be about the same, but that's surface mail and could take 10 to 12 weeks (it has happened).

Draw is in about 2 hours.

7. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

Time for the draw. I'm not sure I can get all these names in the hat, but I'll try.

Can't you just feel the electricity?

8. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

And the winner is...

SHILOH!

9. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

10. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

Congratulations Shiloh! I was tempted, but I'm really trying to restrain myself these days.

11. spirit-of-shiloh

I am so HAPPY :cat: I LOVE minitures and need more stuff like I need another hole in my head but at least these little cuties will not take up much room. :D
    Thank you Bob

12. spirit-of-shiloh

I received my box today and I must say I was pleasantly surprised on how adorable everything was. Even my boyfriend and Mom looked through all the goodies. My Mom adopted the 3 frogs for her collection. :)
    My BF was amazed on how tiny the baby dolls were and loved the tole painted pitcher and the London picture pin DSCN2387.JPG .
    I never saw such tiny bells ever or the little tray and wine decanters, I had to grab the loupe to see them :p

Thank you so much.:cat:

PS
    Those pop top cans of soda are a real hoot :)

13. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

Glad it arrived! You'll be vacuuming things up for months.

14. spirit-of-shiloh

No way, they are safely housed in a box and some are waiting to be put into a shadow box.:p

15. libbyloodle

libbyloodle Well-Known Member

That stuff looks so cool. I too love miniatures! Probably a good thing I didn't see this while there was time to enter :p

Draft saved Draft deleted