Trying to date Wilcox Two Light Candle Holder - Copper & Pewter

Discussion in 'Metalware' started by dgbjwc, Jul 21, 2018.

1. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Hello Board Buddies - I recently purchased a Wilcox double candle holder. To me it looks "craftsman" style but I can't seem to find any information that would give me a rough idea of the date of production. It measures 9 3/4" long by 4 3/4" tall. It's well marked as Pewter CopperMounts by Wilcox C1513. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
    Don

IMG_20180721_164806131.jpg IMG_20180721_164815326.jpg IMG_20180721_164859715.jpg IMG_20180721_164946102.jpg

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

stylish.....:happy:

Aquitaine and dgbjwc like this.
  3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi Don, and nothing comparable so far to be found by Wilcox on the internet!!!!! Well, ebay has a bunch of pewter by a Wilcox, but nothing that helps, IMO!!

So, if you're ready for a summer change, I finally finished a new avatar for you, but in NO WAY are you obligated to use it, you KNOW THAT!!!!!! I've just been super busy......don't get a sunburn!!!!:happy::happy::happy::hilarious::hilarious:

DONS summer HAT.jpg

4. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

That was sweet of you to include my doggie in the picture! He just helped me "sing" Happy Birthday over the phone to my brother. Will be sporting my new avatar in a few minutes. Thank you!
    Don

5. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Very nice, @Aquitaine !

i need help and Aquitaine like this.
  6. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

As always, you're most welcome Don.....it's fun for me!!!!

i need help likes this.