Tube or pipe roller or something else all together

Discussion in 'Tools' started by rknarr2, May 19, 2019.

  1. rknarr2

    rknarr2 Well-Known Member

    Possibly tube or pipe rollers but I am not really sure. The tops are 5 1/16" long and the bottoms are 4 1/4" long. The sides are 2 1/8". The thickness is 1/2". The wheels are 2 1/2" in diameter and 3/8" thick. The bolts on top are 3 3/8" apart and the bolts are 9/16". I would like to know what these are and age? Thank you. Rob
    IMG_3491small.JPG IMG_3492small.JPG IMG_3494small.JPG IMG_3498small.JPG
  2. komokwa

    komokwa The Truth is out there...!

    not wheels for moving something heavy..??
    rknarr2 and judy like this.
  3. Mixdenny

    Mixdenny Active Member

    rknarr2 likes this.
  4. rknarr2

    rknarr2 Well-Known Member

    Totally impressed and makes a lot of sense. Another forum, who I also appreciated their knowledge and assistance, could not figure out what they were for me. The owner of these was into black smithing, oil business and logging business as some point. Yes, these are very crude and simple made and vintage and most likely worthless. Thank you for you and everyones help. Rob
  5. Firemandk

    Firemandk BOY: Trains is cool Daddy ME: No more RR Spikes!

    To the right person for the right job they are as useful today as they were back then and priceless!
    komokwa likes this.
  6. rknarr2

    rknarr2 Well-Known Member

    What decade do you think these welding pipe rollers are from? Thank you. Rob
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads: Tube pipe
Forum Title Date
Tools Cathode Ray Tube - GE/US Navy May 29, 2017
Tools General Electric Case & Tubes Jan 26, 2017
Tools I cannot remember the names of these pipe tools Oct 29, 2015

Share This Page