Featured Two pottery pieces, pitcher from England, gravy pitcher.

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by lvetterli, Dec 29, 2018.

1. lvetterli

lvetterli Well-Known Member

DSCN0003.JPG DSCN0005.JPG DSCN0001.JPG DSCN0002.JPG
    Hello, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I'm trying to get back in the swing of working so here's a couple for some help. First is a little pitcher, not quite 5" tall, 3¼" diameter on the base. Second is a dinnerware pattern I know I should recognize but can't quite get it. Looks a lot like Russel Wright patterns I have seen but haven't found any like it, and of course, there is no mark!

Any and all assistance is much appreciated.

Linda

2. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

Your pink gravy looks like Ballerina.

3. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

English jug is late 19th into early 20th from the style and script. That's a Tudor Rose. Almost impossible to say who.

antidiem and judy like this.
  4. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

Good catch--Universal Potteries, Ballerina Pink.

antidiem likes this.
  5. lvetterli

lvetterli Well-Known Member

Thank you, thank you! I have directions. Happy New Year to all!

antidiem likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted