University of Michigan seal football drinking glass age?

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Bullpenguin, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Bullpenguin

Bullpenguin New Member

any big ten enthusiasts or university of Michigan football fans know how old this glass is? 3906A9B8-2661-41C5-A4C7-B9EE2BA12B4B.jpeg

2. mgoblue

mgoblue New Member

No idea but I like it! (Go Nittany Lions!)

judy likes this.
  3. Bullpenguin

Bullpenguin New Member

I love it too. I'm guessing it's a part of a set. If so, I believe I found the Wisconsin one of the set online which was dated to the 1960s.

I have many more boxes to go through from that estate. Maybe I will find a Penn State one for you.

4. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

When I was in school, one was able to buy those as singles, along with mugs, etc. in the college bookstore. Hard to date as college logos, seals, colors and mascots rarely change. If I had to make an educated guess re date, I'd say 1970s. But may still be available. If you haven't done so already, you might want to check the school's on-line store.

Debora

5. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

Judging by his user ID, I think mgoblue was pulling for Penn State because they were playing Ohio State last Saturday night. My instinct says he is a diehard Michigan fan & everyone knows how they feel about the Buckeyes. ;) :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bakersgma likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted