us flag help

Discussion in 'Militaria' started by seraphim33, Jun 2, 2019.

1. seraphim33

seraphim33 New Member

HELP Evaluating flags value!!!

I have some amazing very rare us navy 13 star commissioning pennants and some navy jacks from the 1800's and I need help with approx. value because all these collectors won't make an offer they want me to tell them what I want of course. I know the game I just don't want to screw myself and I need as much money as I can get from them and I don't t have the money to get them appraised . the auctions free valuations are so drastically different it's unreal. if anyone has access or a membership to an antique appraiser site that scans the internet for prices of like sold items because all the collectors are tight about revealing their prices any where. I'm running out of time and energy. any help would be so appreciated

2. NewEngland

NewEngland Well-Known Member

If you cannot find 'sold' values on ebay to give you an idea of value, you can bring them to an auction house near you that specializes in this type of item. A quick google search found Jeff Bridgman auctions http://jeffbridgman.com/html/contactus.htm They can give you auction values. If they are well advertised, there will be buyers out there to pay top dollar.

3. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

I understand that EBAY has sold prices. You have to select advanced search and scroll down to sold listings

Christmasjoy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted