Value of Willett Wildwood Cherry Pieces

Discussion in 'Furniture' started by hllb, Feb 27, 2017.

1. hllb

hllb New Member

You guys were so helpful on my unidentified pieces, I thought I'd ask your opinion on the value of these Willett pieces. I sold the sideboard already for a good price. This table has more scratches and wear than I'd like, but the chair frames are quite good. They do need new upholstery. Just looking for what I should list these at. Not sure how much the condition is an issue. Again, I'm in southeastern Michigan.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

The chairs don't go with the table, do they?

Sorry, I'm not much help with these but maybe now that I've commented somebody else will drop by and chat. :)

3. hllb

hllb New Member

They were purchased together. Not sure if they were intended to go together or not.

4. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Thanks... I just thought that the style of the table legs looked so very different from the chair legs that they might not go together. But I don't know much about furniture.

5. hllb

hllb New Member

Me neither!

judy likes this.
  6. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

As you probably know, Willett is quality furniture with a following in some areas. It really depends on where you are and how you are selling. For example, I find in my Semi-rural Illinois location, it brings little to no premium over other used furniture at retail. I find several similar tables on ebay for sale but none selling.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=willett+dining+table

I think in my area, I would be very lucky to get $300.00 for your table at retail and to sell fast, would need to be half that.

Some chairs have sold.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...lete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Hopefully, this will give you some idea. I could not do as well locally.

Figtree3 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted