Vase Daum

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Dana_Mur, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Dana_Mur

Dana_Mur New Member

Hello friends! I'm new here. Could somebody help me?
    I had seen on instagram antique shop this Daum vase. Maybe somebody know is it look like original or fake?

Attached Files:

i need help likes this.
  2. kyratango

kyratango Bug jewellery addiction!

3. sabre123

sabre123 Well-Known Member

Not a glass guy, but others will want the size of the piece and a photo of the bottom.

It would help if you could edit your post and select, "Full Image" instead of "Thumbnail" so people don't have to click them.

4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Welcome Dana.:)
    Kyra, I am not so sure. Did you see the harsh colours on the vase Dana posted, and the green extending into the peonies? Neither is the case on the Daum vases you posted. The peonies don't look as delicate on the vase she posted.
    The colour 'bleeding' is the other way around on the Daum vases, the purple extends into the leaves.

5. kyratango

kyratango Bug jewellery addiction!

Not sure either :joyful:
    Look at this 38cm one:wideyed: (really NOT my thing:yuck:)
    https://www.cristalartdeco.com/Mobile/MBSCProduct.asp?PdtID=12719740

6. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

I agree we need more info. Exact size, photo of bottom, photo of signature. The color variations don't bother me too much as I've seen them before on Daum. It seems strange for a reproduction to appear on a current line but the Chinese can be awfully fast. I'd like to see a picture turned exactly the same way as it is on the retail sites.
    Don

7. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Draft saved Draft deleted