Featured Vase identification

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Nick Hands, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Nick Hands

Nick Hands New Member

Hello,

I am trying to identify a mark on a vase I have been given. I know nothing about the vase at all so have attached photos. It would be a great relief if any body could be kind enough to put me out of my misery in trying to find any information out about the vase and apologies for gatecrashing this forum, I understand It may not be welcomed but I I have ran out of steam on this one so thought I would give you folks a shot.

Thank you for any help you may be able to send my way.

Nick. 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20201023140755696_COVER.jpg 00000IMG_00000_BURST20201023140844495_COVER.jpg 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20201023140835041_COVER.jpg

2. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

That is quite beautiful!

3. John Brassey

John Brassey Well-Known Member

It’s an attractive vase but my gut feeling is that the mark is a modern one. The vase is in the style of Rozenburg but I think it’s a recent production and you may struggle to find the maker.

4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Rozenburg is copied a lot.

pearlsnblume and i need help like this.
  5. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

6. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

i need help likes this.
  7. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

:jawdrop:
    I swear, magic.

komokwa and i need help like this.
  8. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

Nick, please don't worry - you are not gatecrashing. Welcome and we hope you will hang around :)

MT Vessel, Hjarta and i need help like this.
  9. Nick Hands

Nick Hands New Member

Well just knowing the style is good enough for me really! That's something I've learnt today. Thank you for such a speedy response too.

Any Jewelry likes this.
  10. Nick Hands

Nick Hands New Member

Thank you all for your input. Very much appreciated.

11. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

I've had things with that mark and decided they were relatively recent Asian.

Draft saved Draft deleted