Very heavy wall wood mirror & candle holders

Discussion in 'Furniture' started by billyd3us, Dec 19, 2017.

1. billyd3us

billyd3us Thanks All my Friends

Does anyone know how old this is ? The back piece of wood seems like it was added
    to hang on wall, there are traces of outlines of like glue residue around edges of back, like there was something there before.
    Can I get some info on this asap Please, I have a dealer with big pockets coming from up Northern California tomorrow am to buy some of my stuff. He is a man that my older friend requested I contact to buy out lots of stuff. I hate selling some of my things I have had for years from home to home but now it's that time, Thank You IRS. 015.JPG 016.JPG 018.JPG 019.JPG

Any Jewelry likes this.
  2. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

That looks like a piece youd hang by the front door. Id say 1970s.Its actually a very useful piece. Sorry to hear about your IRS troubles,they are bastards and you cant win against them.

3. billyd3us

Thanks Johnny, bastards is the right word for them. They get a piece of the pie throughout the year then at end, they want more. I would say corrupt bastards.

judy likes this.
  4. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

Agree with Johnny on this one. When you see that speckled finish, it indicates 70s or later.

judy, komokwa and yourturntoloveit like this.
  5. billyd3us

Okay Thanks Brad.

Draft saved Draft deleted