Featured Very large Sophia Loren photograph

Discussion in 'Ephemera and Photographs' started by aaroncab, May 7, 2018.

1. aaroncab

aaroncab in veritate victoria

Snatched this up tonight - the visible area is 23 x 17 inches. Seems to be a photographic print - Old sticker from frame shop in Munich Germany on back.
    Aint she gorgeous?

~

sophia2.jpg 41065621955_32bc84c8fd_kdev.jpg 41920670992_a8ffe3472a_k.jpg 41920658652_1e81860719_z.jpg

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Sultry........fer sure!

3. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Mid-1960s. Around the time she made Arabesque.

Debora

4. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

She was ONE heck of a WOMAN!!!!! DH used to pretty much DROOL over her :bag::bag::bag::bag::hilarious::hilarious::joyful::joyful::joyful:

Christmasjoy, judy and aaroncab like this.
  5. silverthwait

silverthwait Well-Known Member

6. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

She certainly still is, and may she go on forever.
    She was a looker at the time this photograph was taken, but nothing like the amazing woman she was some 10 years later, at the time of Ettore Scola's "Una giornata particolare" 1977. To me she is one of those people who become more interesting, and therefore more beautiful, with age.
    Sophia a couple of years ago:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  7. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi,
    The woman of my dreams. I have told all my female partners that I would leave them in a second if Sophia beckoned. Elizabeth Taylor was incredibly beautiful but Sophia is more sensual.
    greg

8. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

In the 1990s I worked in an ad agency art department. We used a lot of stock photos. I always remember this photo that was in one of the stock photo books.

SophiaLoren.jpg

Any Jewelry, judy and aaroncab like this.
  9. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Many years ago when Sophia's two sons were small, there was a lot of kidnapping in Italy. Sophia moved into Eva Gabor's house in the area next to where I was living, in New Jersey. I only saw Sophia five or six times but her and her son's body guards were always on the property. It was a thriller time for me.
    greg

Any Jewelry, judy and aaroncab like this.
  10. daveydempsey

daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

I just watched the B&W movie A Boy on a Dolphin, 1957 starring Sophia.
    61 years ago.
    Terrible movie, stunning scenery.

MV5BMTYxMDMyMDEwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDI3MzI2._V1_.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted