Vintage and Chinese fan - for sale singly or together

Discussion in 'Sell' started by evelyb30, Oct 15, 2015.

1. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Wood fan, painted on the front. The flowers are bitty pink rosebuds. I'm guessing some time in the 1950s from the way the flowers are done. Origin...no idea. The sticks are about 9 inches long. Price - $5 plus shipping. Shipping for both fans can be combined. Second is larger Chinese fan, not old, but I'm not sure when it was made. 13 inches long when closed. Covered in a synthetic fabric meant to resemble silk but may be a "nonwoven". Dragons chasing the flaming pearl on the front, totally appropriate, and Chinese writing printed on the back. Price is $5 on this one too. Ships boxed, shipping dependent on method we need to use and buyer preference. 101_0047 (640x350).jpg 101_0054 (640x430).jpg

2. evelyb30

Oops - we can do Paypal or a money order; I'm not picky. 101_0055 (640x424).jpg 101_0048 (640x359).jpg

3. desperate_fun

desperate_fun Irregular Member

For that price, I'm in. I'll shoot you a message

4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Hehe....didn't see that coming......NOT !!!! :hilarious::hilarious:

At those prices D-Fun....u can fan the flames of your hearts desire...:angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic:

5. evelyb30

(LOL) I figured the better the deal, the more likely I was to get help cleaning this house out!

Draft saved Draft deleted