Vintage/Antique lamp

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by NessaAnne, Apr 14, 2018.

1. NessaAnne

NessaAnne New Member

Can any one help me to identify the time period or type of this lamp? I purchased it approx. 20 years ago & the dealer didn’t know much since it was the first he’s encountered. Since my own buying/selling I still have yet to find another. It’s in my personal collection but I’d like to find another to purchase but am coming up with dead ends. I’ve heard possibly French, maybe from the 50’s but I can’t find anything similar with searches. Any info or suggestions would be appreciated.

Any Jewelry likes this.
  2. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

Late bordello (tongue planted firmly in cheek).... 1960s or so. Could be French or more likely Italian. Could also be American from imported parts.

judy, Any Jewelry and komokwa like this.
  3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, NessaAnne.
    Maybe the search term 'Victorian Revival' would help. I think 1950s-60s
    Ah, yes, the Late Bordello Style.....:D

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted