Vintage Boxed Cigars - 15 Pieces - Cuban? Make me a offer

Discussion in 'Sell' started by chantaljones, May 10, 2020.

1. chantaljones

chantaljones Well-Known Member

Any interested in these? They have been sitting in a drawer for ages, and all are dry. I don't smoke so don't have any use for them. A few that were sitting loose in the box are a bit damaged. Pm me with your offer. I can ship anywhere. My husband has paypal.

20200510_161637(1).jpg
    20200510_161737(1).jpg
    20200510_161649(1).jpg
    20200510_161657(1).jpg
    20200510_161744(1).jpg

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

while they may be old, u should check out where you are legally able to ship those...

pixieforpapa and chantaljones like this.
  3. chantaljones

chantaljones Well-Known Member

good point. Guys I only ship to countries were its legally allowed to ship tobacco to.

komokwa likes this.
  4. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

It is not just the fact that they are tobacco, it is the fact they are Cuban & that is where the problems lie. I found the information below with a Google search.

It's still illegal to bring any Cuban cigars—either on your person or via mail—unless you are traveling directly from Cuba, in which case a 2014 rule allows you to bring up to $100 of alcohol and tobacco products per person back to the U.S.Mar 18, 2016

5. KEN C HERRERA

KEN C HERRERA Member

If these are pre-embargo cigars they can be legally sold in the U.S. The packaging is much different than more recent El Petro cigars leading me to believe they may be pre-embargo. I am not an expert, but have seen pre-embargo cigars on the market. I can't imagine they would actually be smoked, but would make a nice item for a collector.

Figtree3 and judy like this.
  6. daveydempsey

daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

US laws don't count with these items. The OP is in the UK. We don't have any embargoes with Cuba,people can freely travel and return from there and bring tobacco products with them.

KEN C HERRERA and Figtree3 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted