Vintage Ceramic Pottery Vase

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Thrifster, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Thrifster

Thrifster Well-Known Member

Hello, I recently purchased this ceramic pottery vase. The vase measures about 10" tall and about 7" wide and is white with a red and blue painted design and glazed. I was wondering if anyone would know anything about it. At first I thought might be an old Delft or Chinese vase but I really don't know. Thanks for any info you might have.
    HPIM9451.JPG
    HPIM9453.JPG HPIM9452.JPG HPIM9455.JPG HPIM9456.JPG HPIM9458.JPG

aaroncab likes this.
  2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Looks Moroccan. And older than most.

Debora

KentWhirled, Thrifster and Bronwen like this.
  3. Thrifster

Thanks Debora, I think you are correct about Moroccan! That should point me in the right direction... Thrifster

4. aaroncab

aaroncab in veritate victoria

Nice vase - I love it!

Thrifster likes this.
  5. Thrifster

Thanks aaroncab!

Draft saved Draft deleted