Vintage MIRRO Aluminum Sauce Pan 2 Qt. 932M Preowned

Discussion in 'Metalware' started by rknarr2, Feb 1, 2020.

1. rknarr2

rknarr2 Well-Known Member

I have a vintage MIRRO Aluminum Sauce Pan 2 Qt. 932M and wanted some help
    with top dimension. When measuring the top, does one measure the inner or outer
    thickness of the metal? Also, I found this sauce pan on worthpoint, which said the
    source was ebay, but because I do not have an account would not share the price.
    I was wondering if someone could share the price from worthpoint. Thank you for your assistance in this request. Rob
    IMG_9587small.JPG

2. aaroncab

aaroncab in veritate victoria

Honestly I don't think it matters much with this type of cookware... its not particularly collectible or valuable that I can tell. Mist pieces that sell, sell for 5-20 dollar range.

3. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

You would measure the outside diameter.

4. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

Yes outside from spout edge to spout edge. Can disclose the inch length of the handle and the height of the pot too. Be sure to say (in your ad) how much liquid it can hold.

yourturntoloveit likes this.
  5. rknarr2

Awesome,
    Thank you for the information. Rob

6. rknarr2

So, approximately 7 3/8" could work. Thank you for the information. I shall use it
    on the rest of my pots and pans. Rob

7. rknarr2

ok, thank you for the information. Although, I did not share those pics with the
    antiquers forum audience and you would not know this until now, the height is around 4" and it holds 2 qt. I also took pics of the brand name info
    that is shown on the bottom of the sauce pan, too. Rob

8. Fid

Fid Well-Known Member

JMHO. nobody takes them for cooking anymore, because people start to be afraid of aluminum as an element that is passing the blood - brain barrier. it was a cheap alternative post WWII. they easily bent out of shape on gasflame. today they all have Teflon as protection.

judy likes this.
  9. rknarr2

Awesome, thank you for the information. I will add that to my listing. Rob