Vintage Photos: A Toddler with Dolls, Cup

Discussion in 'Give Aways' started by Van_Poperin, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Van_Poperin

Van_Poperin Well-Known Member

Odd one, this: a family member had an affair many years ago with a man, and these are his baby photos. I can’t find out his identity but the family member in question planned to destroy them; I thought it better to offer them here, for any vintage photo collectors.
    Opening this as a giveaway for any “well known” members. Comment to be included, if more than one participant I’ll draw a name at random on Friday. Offering free shipping worldwide :) 0FCB11C3-F45F-466C-86D7-AAE692A6B732.jpeg

KSW, judy, bercrystal and 2 others like this.
  2. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Although I do collect photos, these are more recent than my collecting area. So I'm not in, but these are nice photos-- especially the one of him sitting in the chair.

KSW, Van_Poperin and Bronwen like this.
  3. Van_Poperin

Van_Poperin Well-Known Member

No takers for these, so they’ll stay with me a little longer!

KSW, judy and Figtree3 like this.
  4. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

I think some greeting card companies buy photos. I'm not sure how that would work if the person happened to see himself!

KSW and judy like this.
  5. Born2it

Born2it Well-Known Member

You might want to consider Photo Angel or one of the other groups that tries to return photos to the families or descendents.

KSW, pearlsnblume and antidiem like this.
  6. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

Cute photos, shame they came to you in such circumstances.
    I’m not in as I wouldn’t know what to do with them but like you I couldn’t quite bring myself to destroy them.

Born2it likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted