Vintage Warner Brothers Black & White Photograph with Small films on back

Discussion in 'Ephemera and Photographs' started by antiquelover69, Aug 1, 2020.

1. antiquelover69

antiquelover69 Well-Known Member

Another storage find,I have about 10 of these photographs by Warner Brothers, eac photograph has different pictures of the movie and on the back of each one is little films,and a paper that tell about the movie and actors.I can't seem to find out anything about this lot.All photographs are inside a protected plastic sleeve.Sorry about the sun on the picture,my camera battery was going out,so I had to hurry. SAM_1529.JPG SAM_1530.JPG SAM_1531.JPG

2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Don't you mean Paramount?

Debora

Bakersgma likes this.
  3. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

This is a press kit for the 1993 release of the movie Linda. From what you describe, you have a b&w photo of the poster, cast bios and b&w production slides. Some press kits are collectible. If you do a search on eBay, you'll see lots of examples. Depending on the movie budget, some press kits are more elaborate than others.

Debora

sabre123 and antiquelover69 like this.
  4. antiquelover69

antiquelover69 Well-Known Member

Thanks! I didn't know what they were called,I'll look under press kits

5. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

You're welcome!

Debora

Draft saved Draft deleted