Featured Vtg Signed Elio Raffaeli Murano Glass Swans - Pair in Pink

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by sam haft, Sep 18, 2021.

1. sam haft

sam haft Member

Elio Rafaelli Swans Reversed Side.jpeg Elio Rafaelli Swans.jpeg Elio Rafaelli Swans Signature.jpeg Pair of Pink Vtg Murano Glass Swans Signed by Elio Raffaeli. Believe circa 1960s. Excellent condition. Beautiful color. They bring a smile to the face -- something just very peaceful about them. :) Appreciate any assistance on possible value? Or further history. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2021
    reader, pearlsnblume, judy and 2 others like this.
  2. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

They are gorgeous! They bring a smile to my face as well!

Go back and edit the photos to "Full Image" so people can see them more easily. :)

There are a number of these in different colors on Ebay for several hundred dollars, but all unsold, so hard to pin down a value. I think value depends on which colors are the most popular, and also the size. Maybe with some research you could find a sold pair online.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
    judy, LauraGarnet02 and i need help like this.
  3. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

I’ve fixed your photos. What size are these?

judy, Lucille.b and LauraGarnet02 like this.
  4. sam haft

sam haft Member

Thanks! I did some online research but couldn't find this specific color of pink, seems a bit more rare, but not sure. I will keep digging. Thank you!!

pearlsnblume and judy like this.
  5. sam haft

sam haft Member

Thanks so much for help w/ pics, thought I posted them full size, but they were thumbnails! I will ask my folks for measurements.

judy likes this.
  6. drg642

drg642 Well-Known Member

bercrystal, Lucille.b and judy like this.
  7. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

bercrystal likes this.
  8. drg642

drg642 Well-Known Member

I should probably qualify that a bit.
    Quite a few times I have seen something sold on ebay with best offer, and then the same listing on worthpoint shows it sold at full price. Has it always been so, and is it always so, I can't say.

Also on ebay, you can't see what the offer price was, as far as I know, but you can at least see that it sold for less then listed price. You used to be able to sort sold listings from high to low, and the actual sold price for a best offer sale would set its placement in the sorted list, but last I checked it doesn't do that anymore, just has it at the list price.
    If anyone knows how to find the actual sold price on a best offer sale, I'd love to know.

bercrystal and judy like this.
  9. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

I used to use flipper tools but it's been taken down for some time now. Googling came up with this site and it seems to work but says it only goes back 90 days.

https://130point.com/sales/

10. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

bercrystal likes this.
  11. drg642

drg642 Well-Known Member

Excellent, SIS!

bercrystal likes this.
  12. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

Terapeak on eBay will show you the actual price selling price.

I did check it last night & as @Lucille.b said earlier there are several pairs listed right now but none are showing as sold.

They are gorgeous BTW!!

13. drg642

drg642 Well-Known Member

Thanks Peggy, I did not know that.

bercrystal likes this.
  14. sam haft

sam haft Member

Thanks Peggy! I wasn't familiar w/ Terapeak. Going to do some digging now! Much appreciated!

15. sam haft

sam haft Member

16. sam haft

sam haft Member

17. sam haft

sam haft Member

Thanks so much!!

Draft saved Draft deleted