What are all of these items worth?

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by chris branham, Apr 30, 2019.

1. chris branham

chris branham Member

2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

DB999CE2-F4DE-4117-9F1B-82B784580D48.jpeg Welcome to the Forum, Chris! :)
    I’m sure people will try their best, but when you receive them, showing marks will help. Unless you have them already, then please post more photos.

3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

from that pic, I can say the pineapple bowl is worth $5...

4. chris branham

chris branham Member

if you scroll down on the website, there is a photo gallery with more pictures. And yes, I am picking up the items this Thursday! sadly on the pictures I did not see a marking for the pitcher.

Christmasjoy, judy and i need help like this.
  5. komokwa

ya...that may be....but folks here like to see your photo's , posted here .....as opposed to running around a web site...we don't know.

just sayin...

6. i need help

218B56AD-87C8-4AFA-8805-EE9648F240F2.png 3877D73E-9FB5-467E-8598-B62B58E7AD97.png 986A3F1E-321B-4EE0-A980-EA48C14FC85E.png Don’t get spoiled, but I’ll throw some pics on for you. :)
    First, the pitcher:

Christmasjoy and judy like this.
  7. i need help

8. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

Considering the condition of the pitcher I'd say it has no value. That is some serious damage! The ladies are decals, not hand painted.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  9. i need help

10. chris branham

chris branham Member

I need help, thank you very much for doing that! much appreciated! and yes, the pitcher definitely has some cracks, I was more curious about its age I reckon. The vases I believe are from China.

Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
  11. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

I think with the damage on the bottom of the pitcher it wouldn't have much value.

12. chris branham

chris branham Member

I'll post it for sale for 5 bucks. I honestly have no expertise in ANY of the things pictured, I just thought they looked neat. The glass basket is one of my favorites-not worth anything, but I might keep it for myself. I think the clock is about 10$ online.

13. i need help

76A5B6B6-406C-473E-9BC7-A3C2FAFFCE01.jpeg
    That’s pretty!

Christmasjoy, judy and chris branham like this.
  14. i need help

15. i need help

16. chris branham

chris branham Member

Thank you again for posting those. It would have take me hours to figure out how to do that and link them as such. I think there are some pretty great pieces in there, but it might take awhile to identify them all.

Christmasjoy likes this.
  17. i need help

18. Dawnno

Dawnno Well-Known Member

Interesting, the paperweight uses a recycled postcard of the white house... so no telling when that was made. The glass might be new, the card old... combined yesterday? Don't think that will ever be solved unless you can research paperweight making history and find out whether that was a common practice. Still might be worth a few bucks as a curiosity.

19. komokwa

The $ money clip looks like my silver one.!

Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
  20. chris branham

chris branham Member

Ya know, I honestly wouldn't have the slightest idea about the paperweight, or at least 3 other things I won. Basically the website is auctions for peoples belongings ( sounds bad I know ) maybe they went into a nursing home, etc etc-anyway you can find some really neat things on there. The money clip and eagle look brass? and they don't seem to have a functional use. It almost looks like the Eagle was attached to something else?

I have no idea what I am going to do with this stuff, hah.

Christmasjoy, judy and i need help like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted