What is the name of this shell of this Roseville piece

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Mugzinnys, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Mugzinnys

Mugzinnys Well-Known Member

At the thrift store trying to search this shell I know it's Roseville but I can't think of what type of shell help please 1542754907908665053710.jpg 1542754944660-1528042639.jpg

scoutshouse likes this.
  2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Freesia Cornucopia. 198, but something after that.

3. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Not Roseville. It's Hull Magnolia pattern. Cornucopia vase might be the shape.
    Don

4. aaroncab

aaroncab in veritate victoria

I don't know if it's a shell but I'd call it a cornucopia... which I think is based on the shape of a goat or ram's horn. Don beat me to it :) ....and INH!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  5. Mugzinnys

That's it Aaroncab thanks

6. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

@Mugzinnys You did see this post from Don, right?

7. Mugzinnys

Thanks Don for the correction. Big difference between Roseville and Hull. Thanks Bakersgma. I need help how many of you are there? lol

Draft saved Draft deleted