What is this and how much is it worth?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by stuffOnline, Jan 27, 2020.

1. stuffOnline

stuffOnline New Member

I got this plate with some certificates. I have uploaded pictures here, since this forum does not allow 1MB+ uploads.

https://imgur.com/a/iiuVru5

What is this and how much is it worth?

2. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Hi and welcome!

Most people won't click on a link so your best bet is to resize your photos and add them to your post.

As far as value, once identified the best thing is to find sold items. Value varies greatly depending on where you are, condition and the methods you might use to sell etc. so are just guesses if anyone chooses to try.

komokwa, i need help and Any Jewelry like this.
  3. stuffOnline

stuffOnline New Member

Thanks for the input. It is imgur.com

Imgur is an American online image sharing community and image host founded by Alan Schaaf in 2009.

4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

i need help and sabre123 like this.
  5. George Nesmith

George Nesmith Well-Known Member

Help us help you by following the requested posting procedures.

komokwa, i need help and Any Jewelry like this.
  6. Cherryhill

Cherryhill Well-Known Member

Just off the top or our heads, it was made for collectors, hence the documentation, therefore of little interest to accumulators like us.
    Sorry to be so blunt, but that's the way I am.

7. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Welcome! We look forward to seeing your photographs.

Debora

i need help likes this.
  8. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

D98B97C4-0BE1-4F44-8829-79660757CCB1.jpeg A4F08A0B-A959-443E-B865-6F7EF878BB03.jpeg You can review the instructions, for next time, it’s easy to re-size.

stuffOnline and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  9. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    komokwa, Joe2007 and i need help like this.
  10. stuffOnline

stuffOnline New Member

Thank you i need help user!

Alright, this will be given away for cheap.

KikoBlueEyes and i need help like this.
  11. Joe2007

Joe2007 Collector

The certificates of authenticity are a common marketing gimmick to get people to associate certain products with "value" and separate them from their $$$$. 90% of the time the item is going to be a manufactured "collectable" and is worth only what someone will pay for décor.

KikoBlueEyes, komokwa and i need help like this.
  12. Joe2007

Joe2007 Collector

A local auctioneer was selling about 300 hideous collector plates once in a bulk lot and commented that they would be great for target practice. The executor of the estate looked horrified but if you can't get $20 for 300 plates what use are they.

KikoBlueEyes likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted