Featured What is this piece of milk glass for, who made it, and what is the pattern?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Bookahtoo, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

As you can read, I haven't been able to figure out the first thing about this piece. I bought it because this little old lady friend/customer is coming in tomorrow - she has been on a milk glass kick for the last 6 months or so. I think maybe she can't believe how cheap it's gotten - she buys pieces for grandchildren, great grandchildren, etc.

Anyway, I'd like to be able to tell her what the heck it is. It's 15 1/2" long and unmarked and that's about all I can tell you. I have tried looking for it using the words plumes, and waves but I guess I'm on the wrong track. Thank you for any help!

smallDSCN0613.JPG

smallDSCN0615.JPG

smallDSCN0617.JPG

2. UncleChuckTX

UncleChuckTX Well-Known Member

It's a console bowl by Jeannette. I can't think of the pattern name at the moment.

3. UncleChuckTX

4. Bookahtoo

Oooooo - thank you so much!

5. UncleChuckTX

6. Bookahtoo

Wow - excellent. Thanks again.

7. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I have two pieces of it in Shell Pink. I have never seen the milk glass or the clear. Thank you for posting.
    greg

i need help and pearlsnblume like this.
  8. Bookahtoo

They must be beautiful Greg.

i need help likes this.
  9. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

great for serving a large family party sized banana split... with sparking candles!

Draft saved Draft deleted