White ceramic hand painted golden delicious apple juice glass japan

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by rknarr2, Aug 15, 2019.

1. rknarr2

rknarr2 Well-Known Member

I found in a box and have found nothing on a set of a pitcher and 6 juice glasses. I photo a couple of juice glasses and the juice pitcher shown in 1st photo. However, I picked one of the White porcelain or ceramic hand painted golden delicious apple juice glasses in 2nd and 3rd photos. It was made in Japan dimensions are roughly 2 1/4" top diameter x 1 3/4" bottom diameter x 3 3/4" height. I would like to find out the company and pattern for this juice glass. Thank you for assistance in this request. Rob
    IMG_2449small.JPG IMG_2452small.JPG IMG_2451small.JPG

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  2. rknarr2

rknarr2 Well-Known Member

3. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

Rob, as I understand it, those MADE IN JAPAN labels came into use in 1952/1953, after the end of the Occupation of Japan.

There were a LOT of companies producing this sort of product in Japan after WWII, and I don't know if you'll be able to find the actual maker of your set, since so many of them went unmarked.

Bakersgma, dgbjwc and i need help like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted