White Ironstone Cream pitcher/creamer

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by *crs*, Jul 24, 2015.

1. *crs*

*crs* Hippy Dippy Antiquer

I know this is probably a shot in the dark but would anyone happen to have a book on white ironstone? I've have searched via google images and several pages on terapeak and have not found this pattern. Figured if I find the pattern it may be identified. This has an incised mark that is totally glaze filled. All I can see is an indentation. I believe it has acanthus? leaves at the handle attachment and spout. TIA[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

KingofThings likes this.
  2. KingofThings

KingofThings 'Illiteracy is a terrible thing to waist' - MHH

I can'tsee the leaves that well but they may be.

*crs* likes this.
  3. *crs*

Thanks. From looking online they appear to be. Now to figure out who made it.

KingofThings likes this.
  4. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

You need to get say_it_slowly on the case.
    Janet

*crs* likes this.
  5. *crs*

I don't see a way to contact members on this board, Janet

6. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

7. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Just got home to my book, I only have one book on ironstone which is rather faded B&W photos so it can be hard to figure out what you're looking at exactly sometimes. I don't think this pattern is in there though. Wish I could help more:(

*crs* and yourturntoloveit like this.
  8. *crs*

Thanks for looking SIS

Draft saved Draft deleted