Wood and ?silver? Tray, cant make out marks

Discussion in 'Metalware' started by AntiqueAnimals, Aug 31, 2021.

1. AntiqueAnimals

AntiqueAnimals Active Member

2. DragonflyWink

DragonflyWink Well-Known Member

3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

They're full images.....just NOT POSTED ON THIS SITE!!!! Which we know, many members won't click on off site links........

AntiqueAnimals and judy like this.
  4. DragonflyWink

DragonflyWink Well-Known Member

They're thumbnails, when you hit them they expand to the photohost full images. which is a pain when viewing since you can't just scroll through the pics. Not sure why the OP wouldn't want to use the simpler on-site hosting here, but I'm very familiar with the 'postimg' site, it's easy to use and safe - the OP copied the 'thumbnail' code rather than the 'hotlink for forums' code, which would embed full images...

~Cheryl

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
  5. AntiqueAnimals

You guys thanks for telling me- and Cheryl for explaining! That was my confusion.... and I don't like to host here because for me it seems to take an insanely long time to upload images here. Knowing members won't click offsite changes things, but I've always had a hard time hosting here, which could be my fault - I'll have to look into it again. For now "hotlink for forums" sounds like what I was looking for!

6. AntiqueAnimals

AWESOME, Cheryl I really appreciate your time!

7. Fern77

Fern77 Well-Known Member

They look like "fake" marks, supposed to pass for British silver assay marks from a distance. Very decorative tray, though.