World Ultima China country of origin

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by kwqd, Mar 14, 2019.

?

World Ultima China country of origin? Especially CA-75 mugs..

1. USA

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. non-USA

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kwqd

kwqd New Member

I am particularly interested in CA-75 restaurant mugs. Trying to get rid of all of my non-USA made china.

Thanks!

Christmasjoy likes this.
  2. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Hi and Welcome kwqd - These mugs are currently for sale through KaTom Restaurant Supply at $36.29 for a case of 24. The country of origin is not mentioned but I'm not sure it makes much difference.
    Don

Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
  3. kwqd

kwqd New Member

Thanks Don. I contacted them and their representative is going to check with their supplier and find out for me.

Kevin

Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
  4. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

I'm glad KaTom wil help you. I looked at a few examples of World Ultima mugs on eBay thinking the country of origin would be noted on the bottom of at least one of them but didn't have much luck. A bit strange really. Good luck.
    Don

Christmasjoy likes this.
  5. kwqd

kwqd New Member

Thanks, Don. I will post what I discover here. I suspect they are now made in China, since they are available as new manufacture, but we shall see. A lot of this type of production has moved to China. Some seems to be in Vietnam, too.

Christmasjoy and dgbjwc like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted