Would you please let me know the best camera application for Android for taking a very sharp images

Discussion in 'Ephemera and Photographs' started by ABDELBARI, Dec 2, 2018.

1. ABDELBARI

ABDELBARI Member

Would you please let me know the best camera application for Android for taking a very sharp images .

Christmasjoy likes this.
  2. aaroncab

aaroncab in veritate victoria

I dont think it's the application so much as the camera itself...which is dependent on the phone. Of course lighting plays the biggest factor from there.

3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

What kind of smartphone are you using?? And how old, or new?

Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
  4. afantiques

afantiques Well-Known Member

I was surprised when I went into the camera menu on my partner's Samsung phone just how much control the user could have if they took the time to study and understand the options available. I imagine most are similar now but probably most are ignored. I do not think any add on application would be any better.

A simple understanding of basic photography is needed.
    Put very simply, the more light available, the shorter the exposure time and the smaller the aperture the lens uses. Small aperture, more depth of focus so objects not at the perfect focus point will still be acceptably sharp. The shorter the exposure time the less any movement of the camera during the exposure will blur the image.
    Modern digital cameras have amazingly sensitive sensors so you can take some sort of picture in almost any lighting conditions and for most people for most uses the matter is moot. Hence the often truly terrible pictures many posters use. They know no better and no-one has told them.

What can be done is amazing. What you need to get fine results is not some application, although I suppose you could download a basic photography course.

All you really need is loads of light and a steady camera.

5. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Well said, Af!!!!!

6. ABDELBARI

ABDELBARI Member

Thank you very much for the detailed answers , now sure these is no need for adding any application to the camera .

i need help likes this.
  7. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

Some modern phone cameras have "anti-shake" or "image stabilization" features. I guess you need to check to see if that feature is present and enabled.

i need help likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted