You all are batting 1000. Here are two more pitches

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by MariaT, Feb 9, 2020.

1. MariaT

MariaT New Member

So far I've learned a LOT from you folks on my two previous threads re figurines from Grandmother (what she liked to be called). Now before I sign off for the week, I'd like to impose on you again. Here are two items from her curio case (you know one of those Victorian jobs with the curved glass) that I distinctly recall her saying were VERY old. As you see the boy's arms on the ceramic box are broken, Grandmother said her mother or grandmother got it that way. The basket with the two vases is a complete mystery to me. The little vases do not come out of the basket. Any insight would be terrific, with thanks, Maria (Dang I see the first pic is in TWICE I'll figure out how to do this right eventually!!!!! Thanks for your patience.) boyanddog.jpg boyanddog.jpg boyanddogback.jpg basket.jpg basketback.jpg basketbottom.jpg

2. dude

dude Well-Known Member

If you can provide a zoomed in, clearly focused picture of the mark on the base of the piece with the dog, someone should be along who can identify the item.

3. MariaT

MariaT New Member

Hope this resized is okay--My phone take pics too big and I have to reduce them. Many thanks for any help. bottom boyanddog.jpg

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    dude likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted