Featured abc compote / tazza

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Rclinftl, Aug 28, 2023.

  1. TallCakes

    TallCakes Well-Known Member

  2. komokwa

    komokwa The Truth is out there...!

    that last one............rough edges too..
     
  3. ola402

    ola402 Well-Known Member

    Awesome! Sounds like money to me! I would have a very hard time parting with that piece, probably wouldn't.
     
    komokwa likes this.
  4. Rclinftl

    Rclinftl Well-Known Member

    yes - I got the identification from several FB groups - then I went on to research online to establish circa - 1840 is actually late in the anglo irish cut glass genre -
     
    komokwa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads: compote tazza
Forum Title Date
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Milk glass tazza, compote Aug 11, 2020
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Please Help to ID Vaseline Glass Compote / Tazza Dec 8, 2019
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Real or No Real? EAPG Tree of Life Compote Aug 30, 2026
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Help to ID Glass Covered Compote Aug 25, 2026
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Hand painted compote Feb 1, 2025

Share This Page