Featured Another blue glass bowl

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by J Dagger, Jan 30, 2023.

1. J Dagger

J Dagger Well-Known Member

I’ve found a few of them on my own but this one I can’t seem to track down. Looks like the same blue stretch glass as the two blue Northwood bowls. I’ve tried a handful of search terms for this with no result. Anyone know who dunnit? Probably Northwood and I’m just not seeing it. A5C6A2EA-A043-4A5F-B6DD-180524D81381.jpeg 75956C52-C651-49CB-B2AB-F543D319CB1B.jpeg AACA50F2-D066-4EE9-9621-1BFB584D3826.jpeg

mmarco102, Figtree3, judy and 6 others like this.
  2. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

What a great color.
    Maybe P V France, but that is just a guess. Wait for those in the know to answer.

3. J Dagger

Great thought. Some goblets in the lot were by them. I’ll check it out.

judy, pearlsnblume and Rclinftl like this.
  4. Rclinftl

Rclinftl Well-Known Member

at first I thought couldersport but that didn't pan out so I tried dithridge....

(1073) Pinterest

5. Rclinftl

Rclinftl Well-Known Member

6. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 31, 2023
  7. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Beautiful color!

Rclinftl and pearlsnblume like this.
  8. J Dagger

Thanks guys! I had never even heard of Dithridge! Great thing about this lot will be a good crash course in factory made/pressed glass.

Draft saved Draft deleted