Antiques in Wien

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by fotis_k, Sep 23, 2021.

1. fotis_k

fotis_k Member

Hello everyone.

I’m traveling today in Vienna, Austria and I will be there for a few days.
    Does anyone have any suggestion for antique flea markets, antique bazaars etc?

Thank you

2. Ce BCA

Ce BCA Well-Known Member

I don't have any suggestions for markets etc, but the MAK museum has a great collection from the Wiener Werkstätte, Art Nouveau and Art Deco

kyratango and fotis_k like this.
  3. fotis_k

fotis_k Member

I didn’t know it. I googgled it and it looks great. I will definitely visit it.

thank you!!

kyratango likes this.
  4. anundverkaufen

anundverkaufen Bird Feeder

5. Fid

Fid Well-Known Member

some auction houses like the Dorotheum and others in the center have a pawnbroker department with an own shop in the same building.
    but warning ! there you need to haggle ! till the chef comes and rolls his eyes :rolleyes:.
    a good hotel near everything interesting in walking distance that has a supermarket on the ground-floor just in case you don't like to eat always outside with all the Covid regulations is the Hotel Wien.

fotis_k likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted